Friday, March 22, 2013

My review on PopSugar







One of my favorite fashion blogs is popsugar I love the style and I love how it has everything on the site. On popsugar they review the best in-style clothes and what celebrity is rocking the good fashion. Popsugar even talks about television shows like Glee and about one of my favorite stores H&M. Popsugar even has its own live show going on the blog and it does not only talk about fashion.

Popsuger to me is one of this best blogs ever made. I feel like it gives me enough information about everything. Don't me wrong I like all blogs, but I love this one. As soon you go on Popsugar there's pictures of celebrities and little paragraphs that you can click on your favorite designers. Popsugar evens has a fitness on the page. Popsugar also talks about food, life and the local gossip .


I want to add a lot of these  things to my blog. I am going to talk about other things, not just fashion-  like food, celebrities , etc. I hope you like my review later bloggers .


No comments:

Post a Comment