Monday, March 11, 2013

Omg: Fashion Internship

Today my teacher said that she going to ask her friend about a fashion internship for me. The internship is for a fashion website. Yes! I'm happy and I can't wait to get feedback about this great chance to show people my dreams and my talent. Fashion has been important to me since the third grade. I have a lot of drawings of dresses and other things. The thing that's scaring me about the internship is that the job has a lot of qualifiacations and I think I don't have some of them. My dad is so happy and proud of me; my dad is an artist and I love his drawings - he even drew me when I was little. I hope I really get this internship, nobody knows how much this mean to me.

I want to learn a lot from this internship like how to manage my own business,  how long does it take to make a business, and the different types of jobs for fashion. I hope this internship helps me to become a better speaker and not be so shy around people. I would like to also learn how to create my own fashion blog. I even want to know how many hours goes into this type of work.

The next step for me is to wait for an answer about this great chance and to prepare for this job. I will update you on this internship and if I get it you will see a happy post .

No comments:

Post a Comment