Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Fashion ..Fashion ..

What is fashion to a girl like me? Fashion is how you express yourself, how you show your style, it's an art like no other. I first fell in love with fashion when I was about 9 years old, from then on that's all I wanted to do. Sometimes your passion goes different places - art , dance, drama. Once you find your place its like nothing else matters. Fashion has a place in anything you do. If you are into drama you have someone that makes your costumes and same thing goes for dancers...you get my point. Right? Fashion has a purpose. Even if your mom wanted you to be a doctor, she will still be happy that you are making a difference if you go into fashion because fashion effects all people.

My style is very different from all my friends, I do not like being like anyone else. I like having my own style and I love when people ask me where I got my clothes from because I know I will never tell them lol. Don't worry though, I'll share my secrets with my blog followers! I love dresses , skirts , leggings and shirts with powerful words on them. I think in-style clothes for this spring are - leather leggings with a nice black shirt or even a leather shirt and cute dresses in pink or blue.




I love how this lady with this outfit she looks very in-style. The shoes are very sexy and it looks like she is ready for anything in this outfit - I love it!  Well, later bloggers. 




No comments:

Post a Comment