Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Spring Is Here

Yes! Spring is here, time to put away the big jackets and get your light coats. I can't wait for good weather so I can put on all my cute dresses and skirts. Did you do your spring cleaning? I did mine and I gave away a lot of clothes that I could not fit into anymore. After doing all that, I had to go get some new clothes. I went to forever 21 and h&m. I found a lot of cute things.

What to wear this spring? I like theses dresses. What do you think?  I love dresses that are not too short. It would be just right if were to wear any of theses dresses. The dresses below are fun and young lol - it looks like you can wear them anywhere.

Sometimes pants are cool too, especially for the rainy days. As I said before, I love forever 21 clothes. I probably would not wear the one on the right and I think the pink dresses looks good without the vest. In my next post I'm going to review another blog called Nitrolicious. If like my ideas keep reading blogger!

No comments:

Post a Comment