Wednesday, April 24, 2013

My sketches and ideas

My sketches are a big part of why I love fashion. My ideas are why my pasion for fashion will never go away lol. When I was 8 years old I fell in love with fashion. I started sketching because of my dad. he always told even if they're not my best sketches, just keep trying. Now that I'm a teenager my sketches have become much better than they were. When I finish college I want to have my own store. I know some designers don't sketch or use their own idea's, but I want to be able to use mine.

My designs are very original. I don't try to be like other people or try to make my designs. I mostly sketch when I'm angry or thinking about something because it keeps me balanced. I want to send powerful message throw my clothes. I want people to be like omg that's mad nice I love breyana clothes. I think I put more of my dreams in my sketches then anything else. I think anybody with a dream can make it come true it just matters with how much work you put in.


I hope u love my sketch it was one of my first sketches. I have gotten better since then but I love it. My next blog is going to be about what I think is hot fashion for the summer.Well until then later bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment