Monday, January 6, 2014

what do u question ?




I question my life. I question my friends because everybody not are who they say they are . I question my sense of fashion because nobody dresses like me. I question my smarts because of what people told me in the past. I think that some of theses question come from people putting me down and letting me down. I question my beauty. I question my weight. I always been told i was cute for a dark skin girl . I felt that was very mean and made me feel some type of way. I question my weight because I always felt that I was too skinny.  I question my choices because sometimes I agree to things that i don't understand   and things that don't make any sense. I question my thoughts because some times they can be hurtful to say to others. I question myself because of what i believe is right and what people say is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment