Friday, January 17, 2014

What do u believe life is about ?

I believe life is about is learning because I feel everyday you learn something new even if has nothing to do with school. You learn lessons about friendship and family in summer. In the fall & winter you learn math, english, science and the true meaning of hard work. Life to me is filed with different lesson and different ways to learn them good or bad. Life is about just living and making everyday count. Life is about just learning how to live and learning how you do that. Life is about doing and learning everything you need because everyday is not promised.

I BELIEVE LIFE FOR ME IS ABOUT MAKING MY DREAMS COME TRUE.

Life is about for me is getting out my mother house and having my own. Life is about meeting new people and how they impacted your life. I believe life is about changing your image to fit in. Life is about bettering yourself. I believe life is about getting throw day without no drama. I believe life  is finding your center. I think everybody life starts with prepose and ends with an accomplishment. I believe life has a meaning that nobody can take away.I believe life is choice that you can live right and finish with a bang. Life is something everybody goes throw but it takes a real person to do it right.  I believe Life is you something become in powered about.


I BELIEVE LIFE IS ABOUT CHOICES AND WHAT YOU DO WITH THEM 

No comments:

Post a Comment