Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Planing my photo shoot!

Today I came up with an idea about doing a photo shoot of one of the models in my school. I'm going to be styling her and making sure she looks great. This morning I had the courage to ask if she wanted to do it and she said yes, WHOOP! I hope it comes together great. She is too tall for me to give her any of my own clothes, so she is wearing some of her clothes that I love.

During the meeting we picked a song for the photo - Fashion by lady gaga. The photo shoot is next Wednesday. I'm nervous because this is my first professional photo shoot. What do you think I should put on my beautiful model - Spring wear? Summer wear?  Fall wear? Or everything in one? I love summer wear because it's the best weather and has the best clothes.

Here's a picture of my pretty model. We choose summer and spring wear like skirts and a
dress of hers. I can't wait to see how the photo shoot goes. Well until then, I'll keep you posted - later bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment